This will be my first official plan for California Adventure so that’s news I guess. Now you know how I do California Adventure (or will do it.)
- Head to the Car’s Fastpass distribution. For those of you who haven’t been to California Adventure recently and haven’t seen the new Car’s Land, I’ve heard complaints of struggles with finding the Fastpass distribution. I will provide you with a map. Ok maybe I won’t because this computer won’t let me do it. 😦 It’s right by the entrance to Carsland though. So don’t go all the way to Radiator Springs.
- Yesterday at 8:00 AM the wait time was only 25 minutes for Radiator Springs so if that’s the case next week, I will ask my friends to wait in line.
- We will then probably head to Tower of Terror for the party to wait in line.
- Monster’s Inc
- If I’m forced to watch Muppet’s again I might go crazy but this would be a convenient time.
- If it’s early than 11:00 then Grizzly River Run would be a good one, if it’s after I would grab a Fastpass.
- California Soarin’ Fastpasses
- Paradise Pier. The rides on Paradise Pier are a little too scary for my sensitive stomach so I will probably swing on the Silly Swings and maybe do the Ferris Wheel. I don’t like the Swinging cars on the Ferris Wheel which is good because the wait is usually about twice as long!
So hopefully this will all work out and life will be fabulous as always. I’ll let you know how it goes!
I just BARELY read a post by Confessions of a Disnerd that new updates to Indiana Jones have been made. Check out the link to see the video from Touring Plans. Touring Plans has a primary focus of Disney World so this may not be true for Disneyland.